20121213

"I Declare" - Day 2

“I DECLARE I will experience God’s faithfulness. I will not worry. I will not doubt. I will keep my trust in Him, knowing that He will not fail me. I will give birth to every promise God put in my heart and I will become everything God created me to be. This is my declaration.” (Joel Osteen)

The reason many people don’t see God’s promises come to pass is because they become discouraged and give up too soon. But just because you don’t see anything happening doesn’t mean God is not working. Just because it’s taking a long time doesn’t mean God ran out of options. Your mind is saying, It’s over.  Your emotions are saying, No way. The circumstances look impossible. That doesn’t mean God won’t do what He said.
God is Faithful to His word. All of His promises are “Yes” and “Amen.” That means if you will do your part and believe even though it looks impossible, and not let other people talk you out of it, then God promises in due season and at the right time He will bring it to pass. It may not happen the way you expect it or on your timetable, but God is a faithful God. It will happen.
He will not let you down. That’s what He said in Hebrews 13: “I will not in any way fail you or leave you without support. Therefore we can say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my Helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’”

God is saying if we will keep our trust in Him, He will always make a way even though it looks like there is no way. He will give you strength for every battle, wisdom for every decision, peace that passes understanding. God will vindicate you for the wrongs that have been done. He will pay you back for unfair situations. He promised He will not only bring your dreams to pass but He will give you even the secret desires of your heart.
Dare to trust Him. Come back to that place of peace. Quit being worried, stressed out, wondering if it will happen. God has you in the palm of His hand. He has never once failed before, and the good news is He is not about to start now.
Source: “I Declare” by Joel Osteen

No comments: